The uReader system allows, safely and without altering the vehicle manufacturer's warranty, reading real time data of the CANbus. In a easy and standardized way information is obtained without the vehicle manufacturer FMS Interface. The uReader system sends all FMS standard SPNs and additionally the J1939, whenever they are available on the vehicle.
With uReader telematics platforms can implement in its AVL and FMS the new strategies in fuel economy and driving habits.
What is the FMS interface?
The uReader system does not require electrical connection to CANbus. Using a capacitive coupling system is possible to get all the bus information without altering the manufacturer's warranty.
- replaces the FMS interface.
- is smart and automatically detects the polarity and the speed of the bus.
- transforms the signals from the vehicle to FMS standard.
- filters unnecessary data making available only the relevant ones.
- is compatible with most of trucks and buses manufacturers in the market.
The vehicle handles all communications (EDC, Retarder, Cruise, EBS, ABS, Injection, Fuel level, etc.) via internal CANbus. With uReader vehicle data can be read by any device with serial port, so you can have access to all information. uReader is compatible with other vehicle devices and can be combined with GPRS communications and GPS navigation..
uReader system highlights
Remote comunication system through RS232
Advantages over Competitors
uReader makes available any data you need from the CANbus. It is only necessary the information is available in the vehicle in any way and uReader catches it.
In a standard way the following FMS parameters are available:
|917||High resolution total vehicle distance||250||Engine total fuel used|
|247||Engine total hours of operation||84||Wheel based speed|
|190||Engine speed||513||Actual engine - Percentil Torque|
|559||Kick down||91||Accelerator pedal position|
|597||Brake switch||598||Clutch switch|
|595||Cruise control active||976||PTO state|
|96||Fuel level||110||Engine coolant temperature|
|102||Engine Turbocharger Boost Pressure||582||Axle weight|
|1760||Combined weight of tractor and trailer||181
vehicle identification number
|1625/6||Driver 1 / Driver 2 identification||1612/3||Driver 1 / Driver 2 working state|
|1617/8||Driving and idle timing||1611||Movimiento detectado|
uReader DLD - Tachograph Remote Download
- Compatible with all tachograph brands
- Completely automated process
- Authentication with a single company card
- Remote downloading of vehicles and drivers
- 12 months backup
- Alert system
- Management system supports manual downloads
- Service provided by the Web platform iGestión
- Customizable corporate image for integrators